Parents' Guide to a Kpop-Loving Child
1) Your kid probably isn't gay, even though the pics hanging next to their bed looks like girls.
2) Don't get your kid an English CD for their birthday or any other gift giving holiday, they probably won't like it.
3) When they show you a pic of their favorite singer, don't instantly assume that it's a girl, it probably isn't.
4) If you walk into the room while they are on the computer and they minimize the window instantly, don't be offended, it's probably for your own protection.
5) Don't be surprised if their total clothing and make-up style changes
6) If they start speaking a language that is almost English, but not quite, don't worry. Its called Engrish. You'll get used to it.
7) Don't insult their favorite idols.
8 ) When they start talking about Lucifer, they aren't worshiping Satan.
9) Buy more ink jet cartridges for the printer, the more pics the fan has, the happier they will be.
10) Don't be surprised when you can no longer talk to your child about anything except Korea.
11) Be prepared to learn more than you ever had, about something you never wanted to know about.
12) A man in a dress is sexy, no matter what you say, nothing can change that.
13) When they collect scrap fabrics to make plushies, don't worry, they aren't practicing voodoo.
14) It doesn't matter that they don't know what the singers are saying, don't bother arguing about it.
15) KPop isn't a phase and they won't grow out of it